Sunday, December 31, 2006

Y2K6 in review

A long time since I have blogged, or mebbe that life had become too mundane to log anything of substance.

So why the change???? Well, inspired by my friends to start writing again. So thought that, why not make a resolution to blog regularly... Well here goes for nothin...

Y2K6 would be a red letter year for a lot of things. At least for me, it would always be etched in memory as a year that began with bitterness, and went through a cycle of disappointment to frustration to absolute despair before taking a turn for the better with a semblance of new hope and traces of joy, and as I count down the last few minutes of the year, all that I can do is thank God for his infinite mercies and pray that he continues to shower his blessings on us throughout. There have been numerous occassions in the year when I have felt defeated and totally disappointed, but on each of those occassions I have felt His presence in some way or another which has guided me out. It is said that when one door closes, it just means that another has opened somewhere, and for me too, that has been the case. A lot of doors have been slammed on my face, but all that I could do is wipe the blood off my face and search for the next open door. Thank God for giving me the courage to stand again, after falling down.

In Y2K6, I have sown seeds, which hopefully (fingers crossed) would bear fruits in Y2K7. The first quarter of Y2K7 could decide the direction of my life to a large extent, so hoping and praying for the best!! :-)

To end, I would like to quote a line from Bruce Almighty where God (enacted by Morgan Freeman) tells Bruce (Jim Carrey), "Bruce, do not look up for a miracle. Be the miracle", which finds echos in the Bhagvad Gita too, with Lord Krishna exhorting Arjuna to do one's duty without thinking about the results...

So lets TOAST to a New Yeaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

May God bless us with love, peace and happinessss....

May the Force be with each and every one of us...

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY NNNNNEWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home